How to increase interest in sex in women?
Female libido is much more complex than male libido. While male libido is mainly physically rooted, female sex drive can be influenced by a number of factors – both physical and emotional.
Also men and women are turned on by different things. We have listed specific female enhancers in the section What Turns Women On?
A natural herbal supplement like Herbal Ignite for Women, taken daily, can assist by helping to counter hormonal imbalance from PMS or menopause and also by enhancing sex drive and satisfaction.
But without a woman feeling appreciated and accepted as an attractive partner, just turning up with flowers and expecting sexual delight is not likely to work as a romantic gambit.
For a man, going without sex is like going without conversation for a woman, suggests Australian sex expert Dr Rosie King.
“Women are very good at getting their emotional and physical needs met outside of the romantic relationship, while men often rely on sexual activity with their partners to fulfil these very important needs.”
Let’s just recap on some important truths surrounding women’s sexuality:
- Women in long term relationships with low desire are tempted to give up sex altogether, however regular sex has many benefits for both partners in improving health and well being and increasing overall happiness.
- Refusal to have sex in a long term relationship is a “breach of contract” and likely to lead to the breakdown of the partnership.
- There is a big difference between desire and arousal. Desire (or libido) refers to your interest in sex, while arousal refers to your body’s physical response, such as vaginal lubrication or the ability to have an erection.
- Sex can be enjoyable for women even if she does not feel desire. Provided a woman is fully willing and there is goodwill in the relationship, sex can be enjoyable even when she doesn’t feel desire.
- Goodwill in a relationship is built up by both partners being willing to contribute to enjoyable sex for one another. That means the man being willing to make changes to keep his partner satisfied – whether that is in terms of the wider relationship (working less hours, taking more relaxation together) or in sexual technique (listening to what turns his partner on.)
- To overcome desire discrepancy, it’s not up to women to make all the concessions and do all the changing. A man can do a great deal to increase her inclination to have sex by working to enrich the relationship, maximise her pleasure during sex and actively participating in sexual negotiation.
As Dr King says, the simplest advice for men wanting to re-start the sexual fire is “don’t try and make her want sex; make her want you.” That speaks volumes about companionship and intimacy.
Herbal Ignite – Natural Libido Enhancer
If you are wondering where your libido went, Herbal Ignite for Women may help you re-discover a satisfying sex life.
Made from natural rainforest herbs used for centuries to balance PMS and menopause hormones as well as enhance libido, Ignite for Women lifts mood and exhaustion, improves sleep patterns and elevates sexual response.
Order Herbal Ignite for Women now.